1. After reviewing your desires with Colorado Catering Company, we will prepare a proposal. Once the proposal has been accepted, or revised and accepted, a contract will be signed and deposits paid, securing the services of Colorado Catering Company. You still remain free to make modifications, change your mind on menu or revise your numbers.
2. A walk through will be scheduled with you at your venue. At that meeting we will discuss a timeline for all the particulars of the reception: set-up, arrival of guests, hors d’oeuvres service, dinner, cake cutting, champagne toast, first dance, bouquet and garter tossing, last call, when the entertainment will stop and an outline of cleanup procedures.
3. Unlike many caterers, Colorado Catering Company discloses all of your costs, inclusive of all charges (service charges, delivery, taxes, labor and all rentals), before your event. You will know all of the information; there are no hidden charges and no surprises!
4. Five days prior to your wedding, you will make your final payment and establish a final guest count. Food will be ordered, staff arranged and final plans for the event will be completed. From that point forward you may increase your numbers but not drop below your final guarantee as food has been purchased.
Whether you are serving beer and wine or have a full bar and specialty drinks, Colorado Catering Company can take charge of all the provisions.
In Colorado, caterers cannot sell you liquor but we will handle all of the arrangements – placing the order, having it delivered, providing all bar supplies, setting up the bars and pouring drinks. This is to your advantage as there is no corkage fee or additional per-drink charges for the liquor. We work with liquor purveyors who take back unopened bottles so that you pay only for what your guests consume and what you wish to keep.
You will also want to keep in mind beverages for non-alcohol drinkers. We can provide non-alcoholic beer and wine as well as soft drinks, sparkling waters or fruit punch.
Colorado Catering Company is a full service caterer. That means we will manage all the details so that you are free to enjoy the most memorable day of your life! We will coordinate the arrival times with florists, DJs, bakers, arrange for all rentals, in addition to preparing a delicious meal. We will take care of all set-up, striking and all clean-up of your reception facility so that your only job will be to enjoy yourself and begin the most exciting chapter of your life.
Throughout your entire event, your Colorado Catering Company Captain will assure that your timelines are followed. We coordinate announcements with your entertainment for dinner, toast, cake cutting and first dance. You have no worries other than to have a good time; your Captain will simply ask you if you are ready for the next part.
Our services include set-up, serving the meal, cutting and serving your wedding cake, pouring and passing the champagne for the toast and a Captain throughout your event seeing to every minute detail of your guests and your own personal needs.
All of your service staff adhere to our high standards of appropriate dress (black slacks, white dress shirt with tie and matching black dress shoes and stockings). Your service personnel must graduate from our comprehensive training school and are certified before they serve at your event.
Colorado Catering Company will provide you with the required amount of staff to properly service your event based on size, venue and your own requirements. You will feel comfortable that Colorado Catering Company will guide you through the myriad choices and decisions you will need to make.
We have developed good relationships with other wedding vendors, and are happy to also arrange any of the other services you may need for your perfect reception– such as wedding cakes, DJs, centerpieces, floral arrangements, limousine services etc.
Colorado Catering Company will tailor a menu to your specific desires. We have an extensive menu from which you may select, but you are never limited to that menu. We feel that your wedding menu should be a reflection of you and your fiancé, and as such we would love to create a menu just for you. Should you choose any of our packages (Hors d’Oeuvres Packages or Dinner Packages), you can make substitutions to conform to your tastes. We would also be happy to incorporate a favorite recipe into your menu.
Colorado Catering is also prepared to meet special needs such as dietary restrictions or vegan preferences.
What time of day is your event? Receptions that fall between meal periods require less food and are, therefore, less expensive. If a reception falls during a meal period, people will make a meal of your hors d’oeuvres; thus you will need the same amount of food and so it wouldn’t be any cheaper.
We will prepare your meal to be served butler, buffet or sit-down style.
• Butler style (passing the food) offers the greatest control of the food.
• A buffet offers a greater variety of food to your guests and they select how much they want. Buffets, also, require fewer serving people. In addition to skillfully crafted food for your buffet table, we will use decorative linens and other elements to enhance the look of the buffet in your theme of choice.
• A served meal, on the other hand requires more labor but offers greater elegance.